Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Room Temp BA

The weather is really nice now. A light jacket is all I need for the days and evenings, and for two nights now I haven't needed to turn on the air conditioner - it has been whirring every night for either warmth or coolness. Tomorrow is set to be 20 degrees.

Same old, same old here. Explosives went off at the front door of an EU branch office last night, 4 blocks from me. It is at 1500-block Ayachucho, I am at 1500-block Azcuenaga. Railway union workers to have a 24-hour strike tomorrow.

Walked around Puerto Madero yesterday, hoping to explore the Ecological Park there. It is a huge area, about the size of Stanley Park. But it is gated, and the gates were locked, because it was Labour Day. So walked along a stretch there by the marsh, which was nice enough. A lot of people there, and a lot of bbq stands. There must have been 50 of these, about one every 100 feet or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment